- Open Access
Erratum to: Trends in sugar supply and consumption in Australia: is there an Australian Paradox?
© Rikkers et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2013
- Received: 27 November 2013
- Accepted: 29 November 2013
- Published: 5 December 2013
The original article was published in BMC Public Health 2013 13:668
This correction article relates to the response by Alan Barclay and Jennie Brand-Miller that was published as part of a research article  authored by Rikkers et al. During the publication process, errors were introduced into the formatting which affected the response only and caused the paragraphs to appear in the incorrect order. The research article reported by Rikkers et al. was not affected. A corrected version of the response has subsequently been published as a correspondence article . BioMed Central apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Rikkers W, Lawrence D, Hafekost K, Mitrou F, Zubrick SR: Trends in sugar supply and consumption in Australia: is there an Australian Paradox?. BMC Public Health. 2013, 13: 668-10.1186/1471-2458-13-668.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Barclay AW, Brand-Miller J: Trends in sugar supply and consumption in Australia: is there an Australian Paradox?. BMC Public Health. 2013, 13: 898-10.1186/1471-2458-13-898.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/13/1134/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.