|Topics of discussions||Directions of discussions|
1. Knowledge of the role of fruit and vegetable consumption as a part of a healthy diet and nutrition;|
2. Factors influencing fruit and vegetable consumption (social, economic, geographic, access);
3. Knowledge of negative and positive influences of fruit and vegetable consumption among the population and availability of information related to it;
4. Direct and indirect dietary sources of salt and knowledge the health impacts of salt consumption.
1. Understanding of what is physical activity;|
2. Positive and negative health impacts of being physically active and inactive;
3. Awareness of types of physical activity.
1. Thoughts and knowledge of appropriate alcohol consumption;|
2. Factors influencing excessive alcohol consumption;
3. Knowledge of the negative impacts and health risks of alcohol consumption.