1. What does smoking waterpipe mean to people in your community and their families?|
2. In a “usual” week how often would people in the community you know smoke water pipe?
3. What does “social use” mean?
4. What do people know about, and how do they understand, the health aspects of smoking waterpipe?
5. What sort of intervention would be acceptable/not acceptable to reduce waterpipe smoking in the community?
6. Thinking about the following types of interventions, which ones would be acceptable and which would not? Why?