• Mentally sound men and women who are ≥ 18 years old.|
• Are literate with a fair command of English and/or Malay languages.
• Have access to the Internet at home, work or public place.
• Are willing to access the study website at least once every fortnight.
• Have been confirmed of having HbA1c of ≥ 7.0%.
• Are pregnant, lactating or intend to become pregnant during the study period.|
• Are diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM) or Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
• Weigh more than 150% of the desired weight for height.
• Have any pre-existing condition compromising the quality of life or ability to participate according to protocol.
• Have severe complications (chronic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, diagnosed HIV/AIDS, cancer, emphysema, chronic liver or kidney disease) that would affect the subjects’ ability to follow the tailored advice.
• Are enrolled in other clinical studies.
• Have DKAB score more than 50% at baseline.