1. No noticeable headache, no suffering expression, no effect on daily activity.
2. Mild headache with suffering expression, obvious improvement of headache after taking regular analgesic medicine, no effect on daily activity.
3. Moderate headache with suffering expression, slight improvement of headache after taking regular analgesic medicine, daily activity is affected.
4. Severe and unbearable headache, lies in bed and can not get up, no effect from regular analgesic medication.
1. Vomiting 1 to 2 times a day, vomit contains only intake food, obvious improvement with regular anti-emetic medication, no effect on daily activity.
2. Vomiting 3 to 4 times a day, final vomit contains gastric juice, slight improvement with anti-emetic medication, daily activity is affected.
3. Vomiting more than 5 times a day, must lie in bed and cannot get up, no improvement with regular anti-emetic medication.
Dizziness/light-headedness, nausea, palpitation, shortness of breath, chest distress, dazzling/blurred vision, sleeplessness (insomnia), anorexia, abdominal distension, diarrhea, constipation, cyanosis of the lips, lethargy, and numbness of the extremities
1 point each